Sponsorship, Advertising and Exhibits
Tau Lambda at-Large Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International is a non-profit Honor Society of Nursing with more than 1300 nurse leaders from all over the African continent dedicated to advancing excellence in nursing and midwifery to improve the health of the world’s people. Funding received towards this conference will help us to achieve the mission of the Chapter and will greatly support our cause.
Bronze: up to R1 000
- Recognition as a Bronze conference sponsor
- Sponsorship goes towards conference gifts and prizes.
Silver: > R1 000 up to R2 500
- Recognition as a Silver conference sponsor
- Sponsorship goes towards plenary sessions.
Gold: > R2 500 up to R5 000
- Recognition as a Gold conference sponsor
- Sponsorship goes towards the induction OR chartering ceremony (your choice).
Diamond: > R5 000 up to R10 000
- Recognition as a Diamond sponsor
- Sponsorship goes towards the Gala dinner event OR workshop (your choice)
- Advertising and exhibit/display space for designated companies and partners.
Platinum: > R10 000
- Recognition as a Platinum sponsor
- Advertisement in conference programme
- Advertising and exhibit/display space designated for companies and partners.
For further information and application please send an email to: Judith.Bruce@wits.ac.za