MCHNLA 2016 / 2017
14 – 18 March 2016 at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg South Africa.
- The journey of leadership began for the 12 mentees, together with their mentors, on Tuesday 15 March at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg. The faculty advisors were there to lead them on this leadership journey.
- Dr Carin Maree busy with a session.
- It was an intense 4 day course, but there were times to relax & to learn while relaxing. Finding your way through the maze made them laugh & learn the road to success. Then there was the amaing ability of the dough which was hard when in the basin, but when you just hold it in your hand, it starts running. Yes, a bit messy, but great fun, with the lesson that success can be achieved with hard work.
- The dancing session proofed to be great fun & what amazing moves we saw!! Actors in the making!
- For the first time there were 3 roosters amongst the hens! Welcome guys!