Sigma Theta Tau International – Africa
The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) – In 1922 six nurses founded STTI at the Indiana University Training School for Nurses, now the Indiana University School of Nursing, in Indianapolis, Ind., USA. The founders chose the name from the Greek words Storgé, Tharsos and Timé meaning “love,” “courage” and “honor.” STTI became incorporated in 1985 as Sigma Theta Tau International Inc., a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax status in the United States.
Important dates for the STTI INRC, 21-25 July 2016 in Cape Town:
- Abstract submission: Extention date = 27 January 2016
- Presenter Registration deadline = 18 May 2016
- Early regitration deadline = 25 May 2016
- Standard registration = 22 June 2016
- On-site registration required beginning 23 June 2016